Saturday, January 4, 2014

Twenty Fourteen

WADDUP NIGGAS!

HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR 2014 PEOPLE!
(nobody even gonna read this shit anyway)
 
I cant believe its 2014 already. Time flies so fast, i know im barely posting stuff here. but anyway nobody even give a shit about this blog so why bother to post everyday.
hA

well...actually there's something that bothering my mind lately. Here's the thing, next Sunday ill be on my exam week. Yes i know it'll start soon! way too soon i guess. And these days my parents keep on reminding me to keep on studying and blah blah blah. you know just some usual stuff that parents would usually say. but then like a couple of days ago, my mom and dad just decided to give me a car! YAAAY IM SO FUCKIN EXCITED until things went down. my mom said "well if you wanna get a car then you have to get A+ in all subjects."

yep

my mom just fucking said it.

it hits me like a ton of bricks.

my jaw literally just dropped

i mean not that i mean i dont want to make them happy. its just both of my parents have so much faith in me which is good, but i just dont want them to set their hopes too high. im just scared that i will let them down. i know my own capabilities. and i freaking know that its so fucking hard to get A+. im not being such a drama queen here, but you really gotta see what my friends are like. they all are like a monster in class esp. the boys. its nearly impossible to beat their ass off in class. idk though im not the smartest student in class. but maybe my parents are get used to Me who always got the 1st rank at high school, to ME who always spend time to study. and im really scared to let them down. :(

i dont wanna let them down

i love them

but if things keep going this way what am i supposed to do then? 

but i will keep try to give all my best for them bc i wouldnt be here w/o their support and i really wish that someday i could give back everything that they gave to me. 





xx
a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nice,PLOBNRG ,cool ,boring